- ( COMBINATION LABOR ) REMOVE AND INSTALL THE FRONT LEFT AND RIGHT BRAKE CALIPERS
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both,w/o Engine Removal – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- MOUNT AND BALANCE TWO TIRE/WHEEL ASSEMBLIES.
- REPLACE FRONT BRAKE PADS, CLEAN AND LUBRICATE CALIPER SLIDE PINS, RESURFACE BRAKE ROTORS, AND TEST DRIVE VEHICLE
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
MARY S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/20/2019